Career Development for Colleges & Universities
Empower Students with Career Savvy Skills
To prepare students for workplace success, colleges and universities are under increased pressure to enable students with meaningful career services. But staffing and budgets are slim in many programs. Here are four ways Right Management can help:
- Professional assessment tools — Students receive guidance on identifying strengths, priorities, ideal work environment, and other attributes critical to taking the next step.
- Experienced coaches — With coverage and expertise that can flex up or down depending on your needs.
- Interview prep — Students interact online with a virtual interviewer, record their performance, and get feedback from a career services expert.
- Career readiness services — The ability to translate educational knowledge into a professional setting is crucial. Students will learn critical skills that will prepare them to be successful in the workplace after they graduate.
That’s just a start. By partnering with Right Management for Career Development services, colleges and universities can be better positioned to meet the needs of students, grow enrollment, and enhance their brand. Let us show you how.
Advanced Degree Services
Empower your graduate students to thrive in the workplace with an advanced degree program that delivers career success now — and in the future.
Our career development services combine coaching, tools, and online learning resources to help graduate students map their careers, make connections and get the skills they need to realize a return on their educational investment, experience, and knowledge.
Research overwhelmingly shows that today’s graduates are unprepared for the workplace.
Prospective employers expect new employees to make an impact in their new role within the first 90 days.*
Right Management can strengthen the career services you already have in place to enhance their impact. Our services combine coaching, tools and learning resources to help students map their careers, make connections and enter the workforce with the skills to quickly become productive in the workplace. We deliver:
Innovative Tools & Assessments
Assess strengths and preferences to guide students toward career paths that align with their individual skills and life goals.
Leverage the expertise of our extensive network of career coaches to help students set goals and align current coursework with desired career paths.
Personal Branding Resources
Empower students to differentiate themselves, learn to network and effectively market their skills and capabilities.
Expert Insights on Career and Leadership Development
Our expert insights on the job market and future work trends will help ensure your graduates have the career and leadership insight they need to be successful.
Your students—and your institution—will benefit from our career development services.
- Students begin shaping their professional journeys earlier, based on professional insights and enhanced self-awareness.
- Students are better prepared to market their skills to employers, and translate new learnings into workplace success.
- With a focus on real-world career and workforce skill-building, your program will build a reputation for producing high performing graduates.
- Your advanced degree programs will provide even more educational value by equipping graduate students with the professional competencies they’ll need to make a meaningful impact in their current (and future) workplace.
With today’s employers expecting employees to make a meaningful impact, it is more critical than ever to help graduates acquire sought-after skills such as communication, decision-making, self-management and leadership, making them attractive professionals who are productive on day one.
A win-win for students and universities alike, our career development solutions help institutions graduate career-ready professionals with an advantage in the workplace.
Explore More of Our Solutions
We are global career experts. With a shared focus on organizational effectiveness, individual development and career management, we help companies and individuals achieve success.
Offering outplacement services to exiting employees is good for your brand. Companies that do so report increases in productivity, engagement, and loyalty among remaining employees, and often see profitability rise as well. Discover how we can help you manage workforce transitions so everyone benefits.
Over 75% of employers find it difficult to engage and retain talent, the key to winning in the Human Age. Is your organization prepared to win the competition for talent? Learn how an effective career management strategy can help improve engagement, foster employee development and ensure your organization is viewed as an employer of choice.
87% of organizations do not believe they have future leaders identified to fill critical roles. Are you selecting candidates with the “right stuff,” or has your leadership development pipeline sprung a leak? Learn how our P3 Leader model can help you identify, develop and retain the right leaders in your organization.
Talentism, not capitalism. Portfolio employees. The ‘uberization’ of work. Agility through workforce analytics. The Human Cloud. Purpose first, paycheck second. Being an effective organization is a whole new ball game today. Right Management can provide tools and strategies to help your organization win in the Human Age.
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time. Please note by providing us with your email address, you are verifying you will accept electronic communications from Right Management.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.