Jennifer Berry is a Senior Career Management Consultant with Right Management.
In her role with Right, Jennifer works closely with a broad range of clients from all sectors, industries and professional backgrounds. Jennifer is experienced in developing and delivering numerous workshops focusing on the development and implementation of effective job search and career management strategies. With expertise and background in market research, she helps individuals to identify and develop strategy around their target markets.
Jennifer has also used her coaching and market research skills to support Right Management’s involvement in both Youth In Motion’s Top 20 Under 20™ and Junior Achievement of Canada® programs and with our internal College Day program, focusing on supporting youth in their career and life aspirations.
Coaching and Consulting Experience
- Coaches individuals in transition to conduct career searches with insight and agility, identifying transferable skills and career exploration strategies that lead to personal growth and new work that capitalizes on their strengths.
- Facilitates a wide range of core, skill building job search workshops including Personal Branding, Change Management, Working with Recruiters and The First 90 Days on the Job.
- Provides one-on-one coaching to our Candidates, offering guidance and critiques on all aspects of job search from in-depth branding & strategy discussions through to effective offer reviews and negotiation strategies.
- Facilitates monthly Market Connection team building sessions, supporting clients on team development and independent team management in support of their transition.
- Regularly contributes articles and content to the RightEverywhere portal on such topics as Personal Branding, Assessment and Offer Negotiations.
- Birkman Master Trainer – member of the North American Birkman Master Trainer team. Collaborated on: the design of both the Birkman First Look (BFL) and Birkman Career Management (BCM) report Training Manuals for North America; design, development and delivery of the internal certification training modules for both the BFL and BCM assessments.
Business/Organizational Leadership Experience
- As Team Lead, participated in the rebuild of Right’s proprietary, client-based website, RightEverywhere, offering insight to the final search strategy, networking and market research content in support of client needs in the current marketplace. Nominated to be the sole Canadian representative at the North American website rebuild meeting.
- Selected as the Canadian Regional Representative for the 2010-2011 Emerging Talent Program within Right Management, offering global growth and professional development opportunities to identified talent within the organization.
- Former member of Right Management’s Communities of Practice, with a focus on North American best practices in Career Transition. Sole Canadian representative.
Education and Training
Jennifer holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Toronto.
Birkman Method® Level I Certified, Birkman International
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) – Step I & Step II Certified, Psychometrics Canada
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time. Please note by providing us with your email address, you are verifying you will accept electronic communications from Right Management.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.